We provide a full range of legal advice in the area of data protection law and the protection of individual privacy. We advise clients on compliance with national and international data protection laws and we represent clients in proceedings in front of federal and cantonal data protection authorities as well as in litigation related to data protection.
Specifically, our areas of expertise include:
- Providing advice on data protection compliance;
- Data Transfer Agreements and Binding Corporate Rules;
- Data security and Data Breach Notifications;
- Big Data;
- Social Media and New Media;
- E-Commerce and online services;
- Party representation in administrative proceedings in front of the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) and in front of cantonal authorities;
- Party representation in litigation on data protection-related matters, including the protection of individual privacy.