We represent clients in litigation in front of state courts of all levels, in national and international arbitration, in front of sports bodies as well as in proceedings in front of administrative authorities.
We approach each matter with thoroughness, diligence and creativity, always determined to look for and protect our clients' best interests, to provide tailor-made advice and to explore all solutions, including amicable settlement where possible and appropriate.
Specifically, our areas of expertise include:
- Party representation in front of state courts of all levels, including the Swiss Federal Tribunal;
- Party representation in domestic and international arbitration (ICC, Swiss Rules, Court of Arbitration for Sport, AAA, LCIA and others);
- Party representation in front of sports bodies (FIFA, UEFA, AFC, CAF, CONMEBOL, CONCACAF, OFC, UCI, FEI, BAT, FIVB and others);
- Party representation in front of administrative authorities;
- Developing and implementing dispute resolution strategies;
- Providing advice on pre- and post-litigation matters (including the enforcement of awards or the attachment of assets).